The revenue model
Lawn Doctor franchisees generate revenue through multiple proven revenue streams, including:
- Lawn Care, which covers everything in the turf and on the ground, improving clients’ lawns and keeping the yard weed-free, disease-free and pest-free
- Tree and Shrub Care, encouraging healthy growth through micronutrients and helping to protect and treat for disease and pests
- Perimeter Pest Control, to help clients keep their homes and other structures pest-free
- Lawn Mower Maintenance Services, to help clients keep their machines in top shape
- Organic Lawn Care, Lawn Doctor has committed to offering environmentally friendly products and services that promote healthy, green lawns for over 45 years.
Depending on location, the lawn care season can be year-round, or may be confined to part of the year. In both cases, Lawn Doctor offers clients a monthly payment model, which eases payment for them, and helps ensure that franchisees have recurring revenue coming in year-round.
Because of our streamlined operating system and excellent brand recognition, Lawn Doctor franchisees average a profit margin of 84%.
why franchise with lawn doctor?
Many Lawn Doctor franchisees choose Lawn Doctor because they are seeking a simpler way to generate revenue while increasing flexibility in their lifestyle.
The hallmarks of our business system support those goals:
- Lawn Doctor’s operational model does not require a storefront, making it easier to get up and running and decreasing the time to break-even.
- Lawn Doctor services can be performed by technicians, leaving our franchisees the time and focus to manage, grow and enjoy their business.
- Lawn Doctor’s franchise management team focuses on continuously improving the business system, to increase operational efficiency and raise our franchisee profit margins.